Thursday 27 March 2008

Tilda & Co - Template challenge

This week, Tilda & Co's challenge is to use the template shown HERE.

Donna has also donated a church magnolia stamp as a prize too!... what a fab prize!!

Here is my entry, no Tilda or Edwin, I chose to use my magnolia gift stamp instead as I wanted to make a birthday card for my sisters best friend Jan, whose birthday is on April 1st.
I used my new dahlia stamp to add the design to the plain paper background, the stamp was given to me by another Jan, my friend from Auntys Forum, the stamp was a birthday gift, isn't it lovely? Thanks again Jan xx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, great colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea for the challenge. Love those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - love your colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo très jolie carte... Scrap bizzzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, great colours. I love the way you stamped the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it jo really must use my stamp more

    ReplyDelete