Thursday 24 April 2014

Mitzi & Mabel

Good Morning :)
It's new challenge time over at Little Miss Muffet today.
This time we have an easy one for you... Anything Goes.


This cutie is Polka Dot Pals Mitzi. I added a face using one of the Add-on Faces, I used the digital version here, but you can also buy them in rubber if that's your preference.
I coloured Mitzi with promarkers, she originally started out as a strawberry blonde, but I messed up so she became a brunette to hide my mistakes. I really do need to get much better with my colouring *sigh*
The beautiful papers are Stella & Rose 'Mabel' by MME. This paper pad, and some Hattie pads, had to fly over the Atlantic to live here because I just can't find them in the UK. I do wish MME would make digital versions of their papers though, it would be fab if they did. My order should keep me happy for a while though :)
The sentiment is computer generated.

I'd like to enter this card at:
Creative Inspirations - cute characters

The other Little Misses have made some beautiful creations, please visit the challenge blog to see what they have made.
And remember there's also more inspiration on our facebook group too :)
Happy Crafting! xx

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card Jo, the papers are perfect and I love, love, love the little pearls on her sandals...too cute :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hun, thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete