Thursday 31 July 2014

Baby Baby

It's time for a new challenge over at Little Miss Muffet.
This time, as the title of my post suggests, we'd like to see your Baby themed projects please.
Here's my card...


I've used acetate across the front of this card, then embossed it with a cloud folder I received free with a craft magazine. I thought it would be an ideal backdrop for a baby washing line.
I die-cut the washing line using Clothesline Metal Die. You get extra pegs with this die, which I coloured with promarkers to make them look like wooden dolly pegs.
I've used images from Hanging Clothes Baby, and another image from Hanging Clothes Mother, fussy cutting them to hang on the clothesline.
I've used SU's eyelet border punch for the pretty edges. The green paper is by Nitwit.
'BABY BOY' was cut with Die-namics By The Letter dies.

Challenges entered:
I Love Promarkers - ribbons
Penny's Paper Crafty - anything goes
Inky Impressions - anything goes

You'll find the challenge rules, a place to link up your entry and more inspiration by the other Little Misses on the challenge blog.
Please visit our Facebook Group or the LMMS page, where you can see other cards made by the Little Misses uploaded throughout the day.

Thank you for looking :)

4 comments:

  1. Jojo, your cards are always so well thought out. I love the acetate with the embossed clouds, and the non typical colours too. Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your adorable card with us at Penny's this week.
    Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is gorgeous - what a great idea to use the acetate with the washing line.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete