Thursday 24 July 2014

Froggy bag

Good morning, it's time for another Inspiration Thursday over on our LMM Facebook Group.


I made a little gift bag, I found a tutorial on You Tube, wrote down the measurements etc, then forgot to bookmark the video so that I can credit the maker, doh! I have a feeling it was a stampin up demo video though, if I find it again, i'll update this post.
I love this image, meet Broasca The Frog, available in rubber at Little Miss Muffet Stamps.
I've coloured him with pencils.
The patterned paper is My Mind's Eye, Stella & Rose, Mabel. My peach card stock has been embossed with a folder from a pack of 4 folders by Cuttlebug (Heritage Companions set).
The flowers were die-cut using my Die-namics flower & leaf trio die.

I'm entering this froggy bag at:
Sister Act Card Challenge - anything goes
That Craft Place - anything goes
Hobby Cutz - anything goes
Fab n Funky - walk on the wild side
Simon Wednesday Challenge - emboss it

Thanks for stopping by today. Remember, you can see more inspirational cards from my fellow Little Misses added to the group page throughout the day,

Oooh, and don't forget our current challenge, which is easy peasy... Anything Goes!

5 comments:

  1. How fun is this, Jo!! I love everything about it! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to make this little bag, great image choice too! Thank you for playing along with us @ Fab 'n Funky this fortnight :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab little project..Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place..Hugz Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun creation, love it. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog :-) Kezzy xxx

    ReplyDelete