Wednesday 4 February 2015

Fishing Birdbrain

It's time for another mid-week inspiration post by From The Heart Stamps.


This fab image is Fishing Birdbrain.
I've had him in my collection since he was released last summer, so it's about time I coloured him!
I've coloured using promarkers, as is usual for me, though I lightly sponged in the sky behind him.
The papers used here are from 2 different sources. The text paper is from my Kanban Male Backgrounds CD, and the zig-zig piece is from Echo Park's 'splash!' pad.
I've followed this week's sketch, which you can see HERE, please join us, remember, if you do you will earn $1 credit to spend in the FTH store, so you can save them up to grab yourself a new image! :)
The twist for this weeks sketch challenge is to make a handmade embellishment, so to keep with the fishing theme, I drew 2 wiggly worms with my promarkers onto some blush coloured cardstock, then cut them out and glued them in place.

I'm entering this card at:
That Craft Place - Anything goes
Digi Galore - Anything goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Use a stamp or digi

Join us on Facebook and “Like” our page to read about the latest FTH news.We'd also love it if you'd join our Facebook Group too, this group makes it easier for you to share pics of your FTH makes, we'd love to see them!

Don't forget to visit the design team on Friday for our February Blog Hop!

3 comments:

  1. Super clever, and most awesomely done!!! The coloring is fantastic and wow you layered him with the perfect pattern papers!! Good for you - this just looks fantastic!! Hope your day is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute x Awesome totally fabulous project xx Good luck and thank you for joining us at http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (That Craft Place Designer, proud DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use a stamp or Digi for February challenge #2
    Good luck
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete