Monday 14 September 2015

Birthday Cat Pout

Happy Monday! It's time for a new I {heart}sketches challenge for From The Heart Stamps :)
We're back to weekly challenges, here's sketch #118...


Join in the challenge, and EVERYONE who plays will receive a $1 discount code for the store, and if you are the challenge winner, you will receive a $5 discount code to the store! :)

Remember though, you must use an image by From The Heart Stamps to be eligible, and please include a pic of the sketch in your blog post too. It's in the rules! ;)

Here is my card...


*Sorry for the poor quality photos that I've had lately, I just can't seem to get the lighting/camera settings right :(

This fantastic image is Birthday Cat Pout, I got this image through Mekaela's FUNdraiser, by supporting the Colorado Select Girls Hockey Association.
Here's a list of other products that I've used:
Colouring medium: Promarkers.
Chevron paper: Erin Bradley Designs (chevron doodles)
Gingham paper: Erin Bradley Designs (summertime fun)
Paw Print tissue paper from my stash.
Dies: Marianne Anja's Vintage Swirls, Marianne Stencil Leaves, Die-namics Flower & Leaf Trio, Clearly Besotted Stamps 'sister' word die.
Flat-back pearls.

The twist this time is to make an interactive card, so I made part of my design slide out to reveal the sentiment, which is one of FIVE that came with the image...



I'd like to enter this card at:
I Love Promarkers - sweet treats
Crafty Cardmakers - floral embellishments
Crafting from the Heart - anything goes
The Ribbon Girl - any image

You can find more inspiration, and enter the challenge yourself by clicking HERE.
Also, find our current Stamp Of The Month challenge and details of how you can join our progressive challenge HERE.
Please join us on Facebook and “Like” our page to read about the latest FTH news.
We'd also love it if you'd join our Facebook Group too, this group makes it easier for you to share pics of your FTH makes, we'd love to see them!

11 comments:

  1. I love the hilarious expression on his face! Great card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun interactive card - full of cuteness and I adore all the lovely flowers and details you added around this fun image!! I think I might have that expression on my face if I had TOO many candles on my cake!!! LOL Hope you are having a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab Jo! I love this kitty's expression! Great how you have used the 'twist' here too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous fun card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful take on the sketch gorgeous card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jo, I love the interactive feature of your card! SO CUTE! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jo, you have really done a fabulous coloring job for this absolutely adorable FTHS image. The way you achieved his coat and the interactive sentiment is just perfect. I'm so proud to be part of such a talented team. Happy Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet Card, Jo and your coloring looks amazing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card Jo. I love your adorable image and the sentiment fits the cat's expression perfectly. Gorgeous flowers and the interactive element to your card is wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers and more. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cat's expression. super card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete