Wednesday 24 May 2017

and another, for my Aunty...

Sorry, but I'm really loving this stamp set right now, and i'm enjoying watercolouring with my distress inks too, because no two cards look identical, so I hope that you don't mind another card using the same stamp set.

I made this card for my Aunty's 70th birthday...


Supplies
Stamp set: Altenew Peony Bouquet
Colouring Medium: Distress inks
Paper: The ScrapCake (sweet childhood)
Dies: Marianne Design Creatables set (Petra's Ornaments); Tattered Lace alphabet
Punch: Stampin Up eyelet border
Sentiment: Mama Elephant Photo Bomb


I'm entering this card at:
Addicted to CAS - pink
Crafty Calendar - flowers
Crafty Creations - anything goes

Thanks xx

4 comments:

  1. This card and the previous two cards are so pretty. The colouring is lovely and as you say using the distress inks makes them all individual. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing at Crafty Calendar. ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so sweet :)

    Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS - DT Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Jo. The frame looks very elegant !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete