Thursday 3 August 2017

Sweet Horse #2 (cute ink)

I was asked to make a bright and cheerful birthday card, and as I haven't used this image for a while (and I loved the layout I used before too), I chose to case a previous card that I made a couple of years ago...




This image is called Sweet Horse, and is by 2 Cute Ink, coloured with Promarkers.
The pretty papers are by Doodlebug (Hello Sunshine)

Other supplies used:
Stampin Up eyelet border punch; Dienamics By The Letter dies; daisy punches; & ash leaf punch.

I'm entering this card at:
QKR Stampede - anything goes
Craft Rocket challenges - animal kingdom

Thank you for looking. xx

4 comments:

  1. So cute. Thank you for sharing it with us at QKR Stampede.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love your paper choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great paper choice and an absolute cute image!

    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#40 – Animal Kingdom}
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#8 – For the birthday – Summerkids are best}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete