Friday 8 September 2017

Oh My!

My sister, Helen, will be celebrating her birthday on Monday.
Helen is owned by her very bossy cat, Woody.
So I've used part of this digital image by The Paper Shelter, called Oh My! for her card this year...


I coloured the kitty with Promarkers (and added a bit of wink of stella to the pink bows too), before fussy cutting it out, then adding funky foam to the back for dimension.
The HAPPY balloons are from a Mama Elephant stamp set (Celebration Balloons)
The paper is by Lawn Fawn (Perfectly Plaid)

I'd like to enter this card at:
I Love Promarkers - animals
Creative Inspirations - anything goes
In The Pink - anything goes
Crafting from the Heart - anything goes


Now, onto the card i've made for Jake to give to her...


I was given a gift of some metal dies. This cat die was in with them.
I teamed it up with a few balloons from that same Mama Elephant stamp set that I used above.
I used metallic sequins and Designer Series Paper from Stampin Up (Tasty Treats).

I'd like to enter this card at:
Seize the Birthday - anything goes
 

AAA cards - creatures great and small

Thank you for looking xx

7 comments:

  1. Oh these cards are great!! your sister is going to love that sassy cat : ) I especially love your patterned paper. I need to pull out some of my pp and give it some LOVE!

    Thanks a bunch for joining us at Seize The Birthday.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a little cutie! Pretty card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super pair of cards. Made me smile to think of a bossy cat owning the human - but then that's just what they do! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo, I love your card! This cat with a huge bow is amazing and your colouring is great. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the grumpy cat
    colouring is fab
    Thank you for joining us at Love Promarkers this week

    Clare x (clarejonesy.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are great, Jo but the first one is my favorite. I like the grumpy face of the cat.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete