Thursday 12 October 2017

Happy Birthday RJ :)

We have 3 wonderful grandsons. The middle one, Richard Jnr (RJ), is 3 today.
This is his card...



This image is Mo's Two Toby, and even though RJ is 3, he found being 2 quite an ordeal, the terrible 2's as they call it, was something that we as a family certainly can relate to, as i'm sure many families across the world can relate to also.
This image reminds me so much of him through this past year, so I just had to use it. I know it will make my daughter and son-in-law giggle, although they were not laughing at the time as you can imagine, lol.
I coloured the image with promarkers, then fussy cut around it.
The papers are Perfectly Plaid (Rainbow), and Watercolor Wishes.
Other supplies are: By the Number die (Die-namics), Crafts Too die (Grandson), Craftwork Cards (Label Tape Sentiments), Sizzix sticthed oval thinlit die, and a stitched star die.

I'd like to enter this card at:
Seven Hills Crafts October challenge - sketch
I love Promarkers - use dies
Crafty Creations - anything goes


and here is RJ's card made for Uncle Jake to give to him...



RJ's new love is Paw Patrol, so I had to make a card with Chase on it.
I grabbed the image off Google (it's for personal use only), and coloured it with promarkers.
I embossed the background with a paw print folder by Darice, and the starry paper is by Doodlebug (hip Hip Hooray).
I hand cut the shield, then added Dienamics letters on top.
'Nephew' is from an old stamp set by Clearly Besotted Stamps (For everyone).

I'd like to enter this card at:
Sketch Saturday - sketch #484
Passion for Promarkers - embossing


10 comments:

  1. Brilliant cards, love the first image and the Paw Patrol card is sure to be a hit I know my grandaughter would love it :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the first image. I have to get this for my grandson!
    Love your card.
    T
    Thanks for joining us at I ❤️ Promarkers. Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby looking card with smashing images and details. THanks for joining us over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    MArie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card love the image but sadly the dies challenge finished Monday and our challenge is embossing but thanks for sharing at PFP this week would love it if you joined us again

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh I love both your cards they're fantastic. Hope the wee lad had a brilliant birthday!!! Thanks for sharing with us on Passion or Promarkers this week, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two gorgeous card Jo. I'm sure Richard loved his cards. Great colouring and love the fun embossing folder you used. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word, this is so cute Jo! That pup is adorable! Love your shield and your fabulous colouring! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's such a true to life image of a two year old... brilliant :)
    Thank you for playing along with our sketch challenge this month at Seven Hills Crafts :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. FUN and sweet cards, Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jo! Thanks for popping in. Love the card's for RJ, both are so perfect for #3. Wishing you a blessed Christmas and a wonderful New Year full of all that's good!

    ReplyDelete