Tuesday 25 July 2017

Happy Days

Here's a bright, colourful birthday card that I really enjoyed making today...


I used an image from a set of 3 from DigiStamp Boutique called Maddie Happy Days.
I coloured Maddie with promarkers, then fussy cut her out.
I wanted a fun back-drop for her so decided to use the sketch from this weeks Sketch Saturday challenge, adding candles (made from flattened straws) and balloons.
I used 4 different papers from the same pad (Doodlebug's Hello Sunshine).

I'd like to enter this card at:
Sketch Saturday - sketch #473
DigiStamp Boutique - July customer competition 
Passion for Promarkers - use a minimum of 3 patterned papers
Seize the Birthday - no topping

Thanks for stopping by today xx

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely bright card Jo. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Your papers are gorgeous and what a clever idea to use straws for your candles! Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I adore it! Looks like a great shopping day! Thanks so much for being in our gallery at Seize the Birthday...we sure do appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fantastic, fun card Jo! Your patterned papers are so bright and happy. Your image is adorable, and I LOVE your straw candles!!! So clever! Your teeny flowers finish your card off beautifully! Thanks so much for sharing this cutie with us at Passion for ProMarkers this week! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and cheerful card. Love the colors and design. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great birthday card! I love the fact that you used flattened straws for the candles, what a great ideal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a real fun card! Loved it a lot. Thank you for playing along with Sketch Saturday!

    Regards,
    Neha Parab
    https://completelyhandmade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw I love this - it's such a bright and happy card! Your papers are gorgeous and the balloons and candles are fab - such a clever idea! Thank so much for joining in with this week's challenge at Passion for Promarkers and I look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations soon. Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your fabulous birthday card, so bright and cheerful! Thank you so much for joining the 'Use 3 or more patterned papers' over at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck in the prize draw and I do hope you'll join us again soon, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete