Thursday 5 November 2015

Mikey's 5th Birthday :)

Mikey is my eldest grandson, RJ's big brother.
Our cute, funny, and cheeky little guy is 5 today.
Happy Birthday Mikey! XXXXX

These are the cards that I have made for him, starting with the card that we sent...


Mikey loves minions, I saw a few cards on pinterest, each having either a punch-art or paper pieced minion, and decided I wanted to make something similar too.
Everything is hand cut apart from the greeting (Tattered Lace alphabet dies), and the letter 'M' and number '5' which were die cut using die-namics dies.

and this is the card from Uncle Jake...


Mikey's next favourites are those awesome dudes... Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, especially Michaelangelo (Mikey), as you'd probably guess lol.
I used a printed image, then used the same colours to print off the greeting too.
The background card was made to look similar to a man-hole cover by using an embossing folder (Heavy Duty) by Couture Creations.

1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic cards Jo! Your cutting is pretty brilliant! I'm sure Mikey will adore his super special cards :-)
    Hope he had a fab birthday :-)

    ReplyDelete