Friday 28 March 2008

Blog header Update!

Firstly I want to thank each and everyone of you who have either had a blog header made by me or who just admire them and leave such wonderful comments, it really makes my day to know that the headers are appreciated :)

Ok, the reason for this post... I have decided to change the width of the headers that I make from 660 pixels wide to 648 pixels.
The reason why is because most of my requests are from blogger users using minima templates and to make the header fit correctly inside the double-line border each blogger needs to change the header-wrapper width in the html code of their blog.
Its is easier for me to reduce the width by just 12 pixels so that the header will fit correctly as soon as it is uploaded.
Obviously, I can try to help make fit any headers made for those that have any of the other templates, but as most of you are using minima and are changing the background to match your new headers it seems easier for me to make this change to the width.

Also... I tested an animated (sparkly) header today and found that once it uploaded to my test blog I couldn't change it back :o
I found the problem to be connected to IE (cookies perhaps?)
anyway, I had to use firefox to correct this glitch and now have a normal header again.
Just thought i'd mention it incase anyone else is having the same problem ;)

Thanks for taking time to read this, Jo xx

A blog header made for you

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have been very busy... you have been tagged by me, check out my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...I've decided you are a techno whizz kid!! All that technical jargon!
    I just love my banner and found it easy to fit - well - it was with your help. But I can see what you are saying.
    Will be keeping an eye open for the 'twinkling' versions.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww thank you so much xx

    ReplyDelete