Thursday 13 March 2008

Arty Girlz 'Stars' challenge

And here is my entry in this weeks challenge over at Arty Girlz. The theme is 'Stars'...

"This week's challenge is 'Stars' so you could literally use Star shapes or do a creation based on a film star etc....as always we love to see the different ways that you all interpret our themes."

Well, the words 'film star' struck a cord with me (or should that be an accord! lol)
so here he is ...... Cap'n Jack Sparrow aka Mr Depp, a true star! (hubba hubba! be still my beating heart)

Just to make sure, I also added a star charm too, it's hanging from the raffia with the beads.




Stamps are from Tanda Stamps ;)

19 comments:

  1. OMG Jo I am totally Psychic I knew it would be Johnny Depp how on earth did I know that ??!!! lol

    It's absolutely fab and a piece of artwork that I bet you'll never part with xx

    Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pmsl,I have no idea hun, because it's not like i've ever mentioned him before is it??! ;)

    ty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes! definately a star.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo this card is brill he is yummy well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, what a card - yummy! love the charm too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fancy you choosing Johnny Depp - I'd never have guess that! LOL! Great card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card and a great image, perfect star

    ReplyDelete
  8. I lurve JD, Jo - lovely card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card JO I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. GORGEOUS! I love the card, too! (lol) Great star, and nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. pmsl i guessed to how freaky is that lol excellent card jo love the beads very jack sparrow

    Thanks for joining in with the Arty girlz challenge.

    crissi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card ! Great theme !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh, I like this card a LOT!! For the backing papers obviously!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. fabulous card Jo, and Im with you on that one Johnny is sooooooo yummy :-)x
    sorry deleted my previous comment, noticed my terrible spelling x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hubba Hubba - phwarrrrr - this card is sooo sexy....

    Erm great colours and overall compilation. I am not swooning - honest!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab take on 'stars', isn't he just GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow love this card its amazing :)

    ReplyDelete