Monday 10 March 2008

Bootiful stampz new designs

Here are a few examples using the new Bootiful Stampz bunny designs.
Firstly, here's Bunny Pocket, I stamped twice, once on plain watercolour paper and again on stripy chatterbox cardstock for the pocket.




Here is a card using the 2 new baby stampz, Bunny Bottle & Bunny Bootee, I haven't seen many cards made for twins so decided to combine both designs on one card. I cut the top with a scalloped edge and used my crop-a-dile to emboss the 3 dots top and bottom on the bottom, I think you can just about see the dots.





Here is a Easter bunny door hanger, using the Bunny Eggs stamp.






You can see the whole range of Bunny Stampz and lots more HERE

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Jo - especially that door hanger - very clever

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous simply beautiful projects Jo wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic projects Jo - I love them especially the door hanger - what a fab idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is they are bunny'tastic!
    Wonderful stuff Jo.

    ReplyDelete