Monday 17 November 2008

I've been tagged!

My friend Diane has tagged me, it's the first time i've been tagged, and I have to tell you all 7 random and/or weird things about me, lol.

so here goes...
1. not weird, just random... I'm a huge fan of Johnny Depp *drools*
2. another random fact (weird to some)... I like frogs!
3. unusual?... I have a mole in the shape of a heart on my back
4. I used to eat jam & lettuce sandwiches as a child (you decide if that is weird lol)
5. I have odd ears! The one from my Mom has a larger lobe than the one I got from my Dad. It means that some earring styles are a no-no
6. my record collection embarrasses my children! "My toot toot" and "Kinky boots" to name just 2 singles that cause them shame! *insert evil laugh here*
7. I HATE MARMITE! see? I'm not weird at all.
ok, so now I need to tag 7 others, hmmmm, who to choose? I bet most of you have already received this so I apologise if you have
I shall tag...
ok ladies, your turn! ;)

8 comments:

  1. will come back and do this later in the week hun, thank you for tagging me. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo, could you tell me if you can make a header with a downloaded tube.....sorry to ask you on this post..having problems emailing you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh. what fun reading your list, have already shared 7 facts about me but thanks for the Tag.
    Hugs
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for tag Jo! I will have to give it some thought....Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tag Jo, will pop it on my blog.... lol not sure you will want to know 7 random facts about me!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool choices, Jo! And you don't like Marmite? You ARE weird! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. great facts Jo, I love marmite so does that make me wierd...lol. (most likely...haha)
    Thanks for your lovely comment you left on my blog. big hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jo! Thanks for the tag. I've already been tagged with this one though and I don't have 7 more interesting things to say! LOL! Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete