Saturday 8 November 2008

Sketch Saturday #24 - win a Sarah Kay stamp!

Hi everyone!
It's week #24 over at Sketch Saturday , and this week you could win a Sarah Kay stamp! How great is that eh?
My friend and fellow design team member, Debbie, has very generously donated the stamp as a prize for one lucky challenger, so be sure to take part to be in with a chance of winning!
Here is my card, I have used this gorgeous WoJ image which was sent to me by my friend Tracie
All the papers used on the card are by Stampin Up, aren't they beautiful? and of course they coordinate with each other perfectly which is one thing I love about stampin up.
The sentiment is hand written. I used a glitter gel pen to add a bit of christmas sparkle ;)

14 comments:

  1. What a really beautiful card Jo, its stunning. Loving the image you've used too. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Jo :) I got my stampin up! papers this morning so looking forward to having a play.
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your card Jo, I sent you an award, hope you like it.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card so beautiful ,Dawnxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Jo, love the colour and your image is perfect
    have a great weekend
    lv gill x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jo this is stunning, love the blue shades and your colouring of charlotte is magnificent. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your handwriting Jo! Angel Charlotte is gorgeous and love those papers. Very pretty!!

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Jo, love the sweet WOJ image and the papers are fab. Have a lovely weekend. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just sooo pretty and delicate - love it!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow Jo I love your card, Angel Charlotte looks fabulous - stunning as always hun.
    Have a great weekend
    hugs :)x

    ReplyDelete
  11. simply sensational card jo

    i borrowed your page turn idea for my entry to this too - hope you don't mind ;o)

    hgs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh very beautiful card to christmass !!!! I love your colours bleu is very fantastic !!!
    good job Jo !!!!
    hugs coco

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you give handwriting lessons? I could do with some....LOL

    ReplyDelete