Saturday 22 November 2008

don't you just love these penguins?

Awwww isn't this an adorable image! I love it!
It's called 'Penguin Tree' and it's from Elzybells Art Stamps.
The image was given to me by my friend Mariska (Thanks again hunni! xx)
I've coloured the image with watercolour pencils and used it for this weeks card for sketch #26.
The papers, the 3 baubles and the sentiment are all by Dovecraft.
I have added a bit of clear glitter gel pen to the star and baubles, but it's hard to see this in the photo.

12 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, love your penguin pyramid, they are adorable, a fabulous card, hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo, oh your right they are adorable - fab card. Thanks for another fabulous sketch hun.

    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ya hun, there's a little something for you on my blog :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The penguins are soo cute Jo, fabulous card! Thanks for the great sketch. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!! I think I am going to have to buy this stamp now! Great job!

    Smiles,

    Janna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo, these penguins are gorgeous hun, hope they don't come a tumbling down!! hugs lInda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely card, elle est magnifique et merciiiiiiii pour le sketch 25 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jo, I have something for you on my blog :) Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. super card Jo !!!
    very nice penguin pyramid !!!!
    hugs coco

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fantastic card, so cute!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card - adore the image!
    Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A big pile of P-P-P-Penguins! Just adorable. Love the whimsical papers that you have used, they come up a treat with this jolly card.
    Hugs
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete