Wednesday 26 November 2008

Thank you!

Isn't this such a lovely, special award?
Huge thanks go to my lovely freinds Tracie and Debbie, who have both passed this onto me (Thanks Girls! I'm honoured that you thought of me. xx)
Here's what the award means...
This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind blogger's aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight blogger's who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
Isn't that a lovely sentiment?
I would like to pass this onto all of you, because you find the time to stop by to leave a comment, I thank each and every one of you, because I know I'm a big let down in that respect, I never have as much time anymore, yet you all FIND the time so are much more worthy than me for this award.
So I know this is a bit of a cop-out, but I think you all deserve this award, blogging has made so many friends for all of us, and we all give our friendhip freely and expect nothing in return. So please award this to yourselves if you haven't already received it........ because you're worth it!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I wanted you to know I think you have such a wonderful blog -- it really is wonderfully done. What talent you have!!

    Take care,

    Gracie at EverythingCricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete