Thursday 1 April 2010

Thank you ValeryAnne designs

You are going to fall in love with this...



Isn't it gorgeous?... and it's all mine!
This stunning creation is the handywork of an Alien....honest! ;)

(Can I just say, I did plan to type up this post yesterday but I didn't feel very well last night so had a night off the computer, sorry Mrs A as I said i'd post yesterday)

To see better photos than mine please go to It's an Alien life's blog, although I don't think any photo can truly do justice to this beautiful and skilled piece of work.
The real silk fabric is amazing, the design & colours are stunning, Mrs A tells us that it's almost 40 years old, and was given to her by her MiL when she worked in a clothes factory. This makes it all the more special to me as I had my 40th birthday earlier this month.
I tell you, the skill that this lovely lady has with a sewing machine is second to none in my opinion, I'm completely in awe of the beautiful work she makes.

Thank you so much Mrs A! xx

4 comments:

  1. Your very welcome Jo. So glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Jo..........that's amazing what Mrs. A made for you......she's a true artist!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow hunny, like mother like daughter, there both little gems to treasure!

    love emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even I wasn't allowed to touch this silk!! xxx

    ReplyDelete