Wednesday 20 February 2008

Look what I made with the bunny charmz...

Yesterday I showed you the bunny charmz that I made from shrink plastic, well this is what I made with the pink peeking bunny charm and another purple peeking bunny charm (not shown on yesterdays photo)... I have sent this mobile phone charm to my friend Sally of Bootiful Stampz, as a little thank you for choosing me for her design team and also for the fabulous bunny stampz that she sent me......Thank you Sally! xx




The bracelet was made for Sally's daughter, Ruby...




6 comments:

  1. You are such a clever bunny and the charm is on my phone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fantastic Jo woo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow... I have yet to try stamping on shrink plastic!

    I love the charm and the bracelet, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boooootiful, baby!! Jo you are soooo clever! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, how clever, I really love them!

    ReplyDelete