Saturday 6 December 2008

Sketch Saturday #28

Mariska has designed the sketch for Sketch Saturday this week, and it's a fabulous sketch too, one that I'm sure many of you will want to use again and again.
Here is my card...
The backing paper is by Stampin Up, and the ribbon and flowers are from my stash.
Both the image and sentiment were given to me by Mariska (thanks again hunni!)
it's from the new Lily & Billy Winter plate from Pink Cat Studio which has been kindly donated by Melissa as a prize for this week!
This set of stamps will be winging it's way to one lucky Sketch Saturday challenger, i'm sure you'll agree...a fantastic prize!




Good luck with the challenge, have a great weekend & happy crafting! ;)

13 comments:

  1. oh Jo your card is very nice !!!!
    hugs coco

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already told you but love to tell you again, your card is just gorgeous Jo. Love what you did with the image and those flowers are just gorgeous! Have a great weekend!!

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo Jo youve used the papers I got you!!! They look fab, love your card!! Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. That snow puppy makes me crack up every time I see him. Lovely flowers too.
    Hugs
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image!!!I really love your card, it looks so fabulous!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another stunning card Jo, i just adore this cute design hun! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi hun, i sent you an email, hope you got it.
    hugs kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job with the sketch!! I love cheery colors!! Wonderful job!

    Smiles,
    Janna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jo, just to let you know that I've changed my blog address to http://sandradrydesigns.blogspot.com/
    Hugs
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card Jo. It is so pretty. Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card Jo, such a cute and beautifully coloured image and the papers are absolutely gorgeous. Love the flowers too. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi jo, i sent you another email, hope its not gone to your junk folder again.
    love Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. wooooooooow, a beautiful card.

    Have a happy weekend !

    xx mandy

    ReplyDelete