Saturday 29 January 2011

Sweet Stampin sketch time

Yep, this week over at Sweet Stampin there's a sketch challenge for you to have fun with :)
We are sponsored this week by Simply Betty Stamps who are offering FIVE digi images to this weeks winner :)
Sadly, I wasn't able to print out a simply betty image for my card this week as my printer ink was empty, so I used another cutie instead, this was actually a freebie with a craft mag and the set is called 'Molly Blooms'...


I coloured her with ProMarkers to match the fab retro papers and cardstock that I have used. The paper is a download from craftsUprint, I also made the gift wallet & punched out the flowers from the same sheet too, although I didn't have enough SU apricot appeal cardstock when it came to making the wallet, as I only had scraps left, so I used white and blush blossom cardstock instead.
Both sentiments are from SU as well.

Well my fellow sweeties have created the most gorgeous examples for you this week, including Fluff who isn't even in team Carrie LOL! but is a sweetie none the less ;) please go visit them and leave some love, thank you.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend! xx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jo, love the image and the colour scheme
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya my sweet friend, I just love your creations, wowzerss and the colors that you have used, totally ausumn as allways. Hugs Terry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a genius! I love that we are Sweeties! It's brilliant. I made a card this week because the sketch is awesome and I 'needed' to use it! As for your card, love it. The papers are gorgeous, lovely bright, vibrant colours and they work really well with Molly. Have a delish weekend Cyber sis. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo - this is brilliant - really like the idea of a gift set.

    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card and I love the papers and colours...very striking!!

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya buddy! Great to have a chance to come and visit your blog. Your cards just get better and better! This one is stunning. I thought these stamps were great for a freebie... mine haven't seen ink yet, but once again I am inspired by your beautiful creation. Had a little scroll down and a catch up, sad to see I missed your DT call for Sketch Sat :o(
    Big hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bright cheery feel of this one Jo, it's fab. Such a cutie image too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card and I love your color combo!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable Jo...love the colours.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete