Saturday 26 March 2011

Saturday challenge

Time for a new challenge over at Sketch Saturday, and as it's the last Saturday of the month, it means that we are sponsored this week by


who are offering this weeks challenge winner this fabby prize!...



This is my card...


I've used one of my latest purchases from craftsUprint.
The motorbike and the map background were both bought from there, the motorbike is a decoupage sheet, but once cut out and ready to assemble, I realised that my silicone glue is AWOL *tuts* and my foam pads are just too thick for this image, so I just curled the pieces slightly to give a bit of definition and assembled it together with normal wet glue.

As i type this, I still haven't finished my DT card for Sweet Stampin *naughty Jo* The images are all ready, just need to decide how to assemble the card, do I get out more papers, flowers, ribbons, etc, or do I make another DAZ card?
I'm sorry to my fellow sweeties, time got away from me this week, I will upload my card asap, I have work today & tomorrow but will find the time somehow.

Have a great weekend everyone xx

5 comments:

  1. What a great card! The colours are wonderful together and make the bike really stand out. I think the gauges are too cute. Where did you get them from? Can you email me to let me know. Heidiburt@comcast.net. they would be perfect for automobile related cards.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hun, you get weeks like that, I wouldn't worry, I know how busy you are too. I think you should do DAZ. This card is awesome, the bike looks great with the map paper. Coolio! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know when you first commented on one of my DAZ cards, I sat for ages trying to work out the acronym...ROFL! Fluff gave it away eventually. Some days if I put my brain in gear i'd be dangerous! Anyway, love the motorbike card, I actually brought a cheap map book for backing,it's great. Heavens, I must stop rambling, don't know what's gotten into me lately, perhaps it's the lack of sane conversation in my house!! Card=Fabby xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Abi! :D thank you hunni xx

    Heidi, I didn't buy the gauges from anywhere, it's a photo of real gauges on a motorbike, which I took into my graphics program and re-sized before printing out.
    However, having a problem finding them myself for this card, I have decided to make my own version of these digitally and in different sizes, which will be available for download on craftsUprint soon for 80p, will add a link here once it's on the site

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gauges can be found HERE

    ReplyDelete