For my first card, I've used this old stamp by sugar nellie/elizabeth bell, it's called sweet and sassy and is SO adorable...
I coloured this little cutie with promarkers, and stuck the image to the underside of an aperture cut out of the front of the card with an oval coluzzle.
The patterned paper is by Stampin Up (sweet always)
The flowers & leaves were made from white paper and cream cardstock using paper punches with added gems for a subtle bling. The same cream cardstock is the card base and also borders the oval too.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges...
Cupcake - in the garden
Papertake Weekly - bloom and grow
Truly Scrumptious - anything goes
Spoonfull of Sugar - anything goes
Crafty Catz - anything goes
Crafty Creations - flower, patterned paper and ribbon
Colour Create - white, cream and brown
My second card has been made for the aunt and uncle of my daughters boyfriend, who are expecting a baby boy in early June. I had already made a baby boy card which was similar to the one I made here, except that I put a tiny little sailing boat design on the front of the pocket instead of the star, and used a pale checked blue cardstock for the dungarees.
I didn't have time to take a photo of it though, because Emma decided she wants to send it, and has written it and sealed it in its envelope now.
She saw this card and now wishes she'd waited before writing the other one because she says she prefers this one...
I forget now where I saw this chest of drawers idea but it was on blogger somewhere so i'm sorry that I can't give credit where it's due, but I'm sure there a lots of cards along the same idea.
This is my first stepper card too :)
I drew the chest of drawers and made the drawer fronts to match, the whole lot being sponged beforehand with bashful blue SU ink. Then added brads for the drawer handles and attached with foam tape. The little outfit was hand cut from a scrap of paper that had been folded so that the bottom is still attached, I then glued around it, leaving the openings for the arms, head and legs. I made the coat hanger by twisting 2 head pins together that I took from my neglected jewellery making stash.
The spotty paper is by Dovecraft (back to basics 2), the sentiment was printed on the pooter, and the cute little image is of course by Magnolia, I coloured him with promarkers and when cutting him out I discarded the wings off the image.
hmmm, not sure if this applies but as it isn't exactly square, I will attempt to enter this card into the following challenges at...
MMCS challenge - anything but square
Totally Gorjuss - not square
and also the challenge at...
ABC challenge - unusual fold