Tuesday 2 August 2011

sketch and stash

This weeks sketch with Sketch and Stash challenge is a real easy one to work with, so you'd be a fool not to join in this week. Well i'm not a fool, well at least I don't think I am! lol
We can add our sentiment and embellishments wherever we want to.

Here's my entry:



My new or neglected stash is actually 2 items, one is new (First Edition 'daydream' papers) and the other is neglected ('Wine and Cheese' stamp by Inkadinkado). I have used this stamp just once for my Mom's birthday card last year.

I bought myself some kraft cardstock recently, after seeing all the lovely stamped creations made by Faye and being very envious and eager to try it out myself, I got out my memento pad and stamped this image onto kraft.
I coloured it in with ProMarkers.
The sentiment is by SU, from their crazy for cupcakes set.


I'd also like to enter this card into the following challenge at Stamps R Us, happy birthday!

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh I love this card. Faberoony stamp, super colouring and scrummy papers. My kraft has run out!! Thanks also for playing at Sketch n Stash this time. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty with that still life image and I love the kraft with it! Great corners too! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card & a fabulous image... so different from the norm ;o)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good luck ;o)

    Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete