Saturday 22 October 2011

A Mo for Bro'

My son will be 13 next month, and my daughter asked me to make her card for her brother. I knew instantly which image I wanted to use, Video Boy from


who happen to be sponsoring Sketch Saturday this week, woohooo!

If you are one of our THREE winners this week, you will each have a $5 shop credit to spend in Mo's fabulous store.


Here's my card...


I coloured this brilliant image with promarkers, then carefully cut the boy out minus the snacks that are part of the original image.
The fab blue checked paper is by My Mind's Eye (complete boy), and the kraft papers are by Basic Grey (kraft paper pack)
I stamped my Son's name in the bottom corner, and printed the other sentiments on the pc.

If you'd like to see some stunning cards for inspiration for this weeks challenge, then please go to the challenge blog and see what has been made by our GD, Donna and The Saturdays, this week we are also joined by Dorcas who is showcasing a beautiful card using another of Mo's fab images.


I'd like to enter my card into the following challenge at:
Crafty Catz -  Happy Birthday


Thank you for stopping by, have a great weekend xx

10 comments:

  1. Wow, CS, this card is beyond too cool for school. It's just fab. Love the papers, and the image is great all big like that. Super de dooper Sketch this week. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing Jo! I think i like him better without his snacks ... must remember that when i next use him (thanks)... awesome colouring and the fab papers. I agree with Faye too about the sketch it was an absolute joy to work with! Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for a teen!!! Love your layout on this too. Great card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo, this is a fab card. The image is great and I adore your colouring. Love the papers too.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. super card, the image is just perfect.Thanks for playing along with our Birthday challenge at CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is one of my fave mo's images for men, thanks for joining CRAFT this week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fab Jo, so cool!! Brilliant for so many teens too lol! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning dear Jo, how are you hunny? i hope you are well. I am just loving this card, great for boys, they are always so hard to make for! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My Word this is one very pretty creation, I just love colour theme, its just perfect for our challenge this week,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Happy Birthday
    I hope you can join us again next week


    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jo this is such a neat kids card, love it!

    ReplyDelete