Tuesday 13 December 2011

A quickie make

My Daughter needed a wreath for the door of her dolls house.



I used a 1.25" circle punch and used it on thick card, then used a 1.5" circle punch centered over the hole made by the first punch so that I could make the ring needed to attach the leaves which are punchouts of a martha stewart pine branch punch with dark green thick paper. They were glued around, overlapping a little as I went around the ring shape.
I tied a small bow with gold ribbon, glued that to the top of the wreath, then glued on a few red crystal gems to finish.
Only took about 10 minutes to make :)



Not sure if this will apply to my little wreath, but just incase, I'd like to enter it into the following challenges:

Charisma Cardz - NO cards
CES - a traditional christmas
MMCS challenge - traditional christmas challenge

Thanks for stopping by today xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Beautiful decoration. Bravo !

    Thanks for joining at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is soooo cute CS, you are so clever. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo, this is so cute, a really great idea.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant, I have a dolls house I might have to *pinch* this idea of you it's genius, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this??
    I love it.
    Thanks for joining us at CES this week.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous little wreath Jo, must have been very fiddly to make! Thank you for joining in the fun at CES this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete