Monday 13 February 2012

Final SRU challenge.

Yes that's right, as my title says, sadly, Stamps R Us challenge blog is closing, so this will be our final challenge :(
We'll close our InLinkz entries on 27th February, so you will have 2 weeks to enter to be in with a chance of winning a prize from our sponsor Digital Delights by Louby Loo and with a challenge theme of 'Anything Goes' there's not a single reason why you shouldn't join in with us for one last time eh?

The design team were kindly given images to use on our cards, I chose Cupcake Timmy, because he is SO ADORABLE! Thank you DDLL xx


I coloured Timmy with promarkers, and 3D'd the cupcake and front paws.
I used 'orange' and 'gold' promarkers blended together to get Timmy's main colour shown here.
The papers are by Stampin Up, i've had these papers for a few years now.
The floral background paper is from their 'sweet always' DSP collection, and the striped paper is 'pumpkin pie DSP'.
The sentiment is from a freebie set in a craft mag and is made by Ladybug Crafts.

There's more delightful cards made by my fellow SRU teamies to be seen on the challenge blog, but for more details of how they made their cards, please go visit their fabby personal blogs.
On a personal note, I'd like to thank Jan, Carol, Collette, Lynn, Shannon, Joe-Anne, Kathy, Marilyn, Paige & Tammy, for their friendship, and for welcoming me into the SRU team. Thanks ladies! xx

Thanks for stopping by, I do hope that you will join in this final challenge, good luck! xx

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

CES challenges - Lots of Layers
Allsorts - Free & Easy February
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Moving along with the times - Cute Critters
Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes

17 comments:

  1. Aww this is So cute Jo! what an adorable tigger and you've coloured him beautifully! I love the way you've 3D'd it - looks fab! Gorgeous papers and embellishments - it's a really sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for my Cute Critters Challenge and Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is simply adorable, and I love the way you hand-cut and placed the image! Beautifully done! Thanks for your kind words, and it's been my pleasure to work with you for these few months! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely little celebration card.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jo. I love your papers and the colour combo on this. Super image too, very cute.
    Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and good luck.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's a doll and I love the background paper you used with him! Precious!
    I've really enjoyed being on the DT with you Jo - been so much fun! I know you won't be far away though.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, fab papers & super cute image!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I just love this Jo! The colors are gorgeous and all of your details are awesome! It's been a pleasure working with you on the SRU team and I know I will see you around in blogland!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joe this is soo Darned CUTE!! 8-) I Love your Wonderful layout and the Terrific dimension too! It's been a pleasure to work with you these past few months and I know I will see you around blogland! 8-)

    Big Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  9. THis is really tooo bad JO, so sorry about that....and wow your card is fabulous, lovely colors sweetie and your papers are yummie wohooo great job sweetie Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, love the bling on the sides to highlight this cute little image and card. I have really enjoyed being part of the DT with you, but will always be around to visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this....so cute!! Thanks for playing at CES...good luck xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is fabulous! I love how you did some 3D with parts of the image. I always learn something fun from your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card - perfect matching DP's.
    Thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, so cute! Very glad you linked up at Craft Us Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card Jo with a super cute image!
    Thanks for entering our Free and Easy challenge this week at Allsorts and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute card, Thank you so much for entering our FREE & EASY challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  17. FAbulous Jo,love your design and great image, thanks for joining us at CES this week, Karenx

    ReplyDelete