Wednesday 30 January 2013

she loves me

This card will be given to my Mom by my son for Mothers Day. I really hope that my Mom doesn't stop by my blog before March 10th, I can't put photos on facebook yet but i'm hoping i'm safe to on here.

I have used another of my latest 'winnings', 'she loves me' from Crafty Sentiments. Isn't he a cutie? coloured as per usual with my trusty promarkers...



I'm entering this card into the challenge over at Passion for Promarkers - add sparkle, and the challenge over at Oldie but a Goodie - Glitz and Glam (my old stash is the leaf patterned paper and the crystals) I have actually had the leafy paper for about 4 years now, it is from a pad by Provocraft and is called 'windswept'. The sparkly, glitzy part is of course, courtesy of the pretty gems added to the pale blue piece cut using my cArt-Us 'drops' border die. The yellow (barely banana) piece was punched with my SU eyelet border punch then I glued the 2 together before adding the little crystals.
I'd also like to enter it at Creative Card Crew whose theme is girly, & Pennys Paper Crafty, whose theme this week is One for the girls, presuming that means a card for a girl and not a girly image (Pennys & CCC DTs, please delete my entry if it doesn't fit the theme for your challenges).

Thanks for stopping by xx

7 comments:

  1. Aww love this Jo! Such a sweet image, perfect for Mother's Day! :))
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello, look at you going with the posts! You off course are right, he is cute, but you've made him more so. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card! Thanks for playing along PFP this week.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, gorgeous card. Thank you for playing along with us on the PFP Challenge & good luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute image you have used and your papers and layout look great.
    Thanks for joining us at the PFP 'Add Sparkle' challenge, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really cute image and I love your papers.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY challenge!!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete