Tuesday 19 February 2013

Little 'girl' Archie

Hello, I have another card to show you today.
For this card, i've used DigiStamp Boutique's Valentine Archie, which is on offer this month for just 95p.



As you can see, Archie is actually a little girl on this card as i've added a little pink bow to 'her' head.
If you don't want to add a bow yourself, you can buy Valentine Olivia instead who already has a little bow for you to colour. I like the option to add a bow if I need to.
The backing paper is by EK Success and is called pollyanna. I found this paper amongst some mixed sheets I bought years ago when I first started card making but have never used.
I've used SU boho blossoms punch for the flowers, adding pink crystals for a bit of added bling.
The white leaves were die cut using a Marianne creatables die, they actually look a little lost in this pic, but IRL they do stand out much better.
The sentiment is computer generated.

I'm entering this card into DigiStamp Boutiques customer competition.
and also into:
Paper MakeUp's challenge - Anything Goes (digi makeover)
Shopping Our Stash - use your oldest designer paper
Digital Tuesday challenge - pink & white
Inky Chicks - Mothers Day or Birthday
Charisma Cardz - anything goes



7 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, love the backing paper, good to show Valentines images can be used for other occasions too. I hadn't come across Boho blossoms, so I'm off to find them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there my friend, your card looks fabulous, love the colours and the image is just so cute. Thank you for sharing sweet friend, Hope your doing fine Hugs Terry xxxx Missing you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks pretty in pink. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's very pretty paper (even if it IS (gah!) PINK!) :D

    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, take it you're not a fan of pink then :D

      Thanks Leslie xx

      Delete
  6. Really, really, really beautiful...thanks for entering the DigiStamp Boutique competition again... Sally-Ann :o)

    ReplyDelete