Thursday 18 April 2013

Little Miss Jo

YES! that's right! if you take a look at my left sidebar, you will see that I am now one of the Little Miss Muffet Challenges design team! Woohoooo! :) :) :)
It's been almost a year since I was part of a design team, and i'm a little rusty to be honest, but i'm sure i'll soon get back into the swing of things, i'm really looking forward to this new chapter of my card making, and to creating alongside the already fabulous design team, it's going to be oodles of fun I just know it! :)
My Mom always said I was a little madam, well now I can tell her that i'm a Little Miss!

As my arrival was only arranged yesterday evening, I haven't got a card to share with you for this fortnight's challenge, but don't let that stop you from seeing what the other Misses have been up to, all you have to do is CLICK HERE, and it will take you there ;)

Thanks for stopping by xx

7 comments:

  1. Hey Little Miss Jo, it's gonna be so much fun to play with you. XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo, lovely to have you with us at LMM, Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Jo! Well-deserved and I think you will love that group! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and this is so exciting to have you join us! You're creations are fabulous and I can't wait to see the awesome projects you make. :D Welcome to the team! *Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaaaaaaay Go Jo!! Congratlations on your new DT position honey :o))
    Lots of love
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cazza :) hope you are all well? xx

      Delete