Tuesday 30 July 2013

Instagram for Lauren

I saw a card on my blog travels some time ago. It was a pink instagram card, and thought at the time that it would be a nice girly card. I'll point you in the direction of the blog if/when I ever find it again.
So now it's time to make a birthday card for my Goddaughter, and I knew that an instagram card would be just perfect for her this year.  I googled a pic of the image for reference and then got out my cardstock, scrap pieces of paper, scissors and punches to replicate the design for Lauren...




It didn't take very long to make as it's made using basic geometric shapes, I just glued the shapes down and layered the lens parts with foam pads to 3D it a little.
I do hope Lauren will like it.

I'd like to enter this card at:
Creative Card Crew - Use dominant colour of blue or PINK
Craft Your Passion - 3D it
That Craft Place - it's a girl thing


Thanks for stopping by xx

5 comments:

  1. A very sweet birthday card and such a cute idea. Your little scalloped corners are so sweet.

    Thanks for joining our baby blue/pink challenge at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, this card is so sweet! Love the color combo and it's perfect for the Craft Your Passion 3D challenge! Good luck in the challenge and we hope to see you for our next challenge!

    ~Amy~
    DT- Craft Your Passion
    lilcutiecreations.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabaroony idea, love this! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great creation love the camera card idea, thanks for joining us over at Craft Your Passion ~ Denise DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great take on the inspiration photo you found. The colours are beautiful and the instagram idea is so fun and current. I'm sure she will love it! Thanks for joining our 3-D It challenge at Craft your Passion challenges this week. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete