Thursday 1 August 2013

BINGO

August already!
Well I guess that means it's my turn to host the new monthly card challenge over at Auntys forum.
How about a game of BINGO! :)


I'm asking the girls to make up a line horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
But I wonder if anyone will go for the full house on one card?

I did 3 different lines.
1. Punch, Paper Piecing, Gems
2. Fake Stitching, Pink, Spots
3. Paper Piecing, Pink, Flowers



This fab image is Dottie Cupcake from Bugaboo Stamps. I coloured her with my promarkers, but paper pieced her dress and hair bow using the same paper as the background (Mini Dots from Bearly Mine Designs)
I used my SU mat pack to prick holes on the corners, then made the 'stitches' with a Cameo Coral SU marker pen. I used the same colour ink pad to stamp the flowers, they're from the 'one of a kind' stamp set, then punched them out using my matching boho blossoms punch, layered them, then finished off with a gem at the centre of each. I used a large fern leaf punch to go with them.
The sentiment is from SU's crazy for cupcakes stamp set.

Hope my friends enjoy playing bingo this month :)

I'd like to enter this card at:
That Craft Place - it's a girl thing (my second entry)
Paper Crafting Journey - PUNCHES and /or die cuts (my third entry)
Penny's Paper Crafty - add some stitching
Cute Card Thursday - anything goes
Creative Inspirations - anything goes

Thanks for stopping by xx

5 comments:

  1. This is very cute. Love the colours and layout. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at paper Crafting Journey.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card.

    Thanks for sharing at That Craft Place this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love it all! Thanks for sharing at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge!
    Mandy x (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant card and thanks for sharing with us at crafty catz

    ReplyDelete