Thursday 28 November 2013

Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends :)

To celebrate, Barbara is offering a huge five day sale over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps.
You won't want to miss out on a great deal, but please before you go shopping, let me show you my card for today...





The picture isn't too good, sorry about that, the weather is very dull at the moment.
For this card I've used Holidays Christmas Tree, I printed the image a few times so that I could layer it with foam pads at the bottom of each layer of branches and used glue at the top. I've used promarkers, then used pencils over top. The tree has bling with flatback gems for baubles.
The paper is by Dovecraft (Merry Magic).

There are more inspirational cards on the LMM blog. The Little Misses have made some cracking cards let me tell you ;)

I'm entering this card at:
Sunday Sketch & Stamp - sketch
Lexi's Creations - christmas
Charisma Cardz - christmas

Thanks for stopping by, to go grab yourself a deal, just click on the logos below to take you there. Happy shopping!...

http://www.littlemissmuffetstamps.com/

 http://www.littlemissmuffetstamps.com/All-Rubber-Stamps_c_35.html

6 comments:

  1. Oil oi, oi! What a sweet card. I love the layout and sweet paper choices. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fantastic and very lovely card!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card, Jo! Love the papers and layout and bling on the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous Christmas card Jo! Thanks for sharing with us at Lexis, good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this technique and it's perfect for this image! Thanks for all that you do and thank you for being a Little Misses! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab Christmas card Jo
    Thank you for sharing at Lexis.
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete