Tuesday 9 September 2014

Sunflower{less} Girl

I think this image is adorable...



This is Sunflower Girl by 2 Cute Ink, and coloured with promarkers. The frame behind her is a Marianne die (Petra's Ornaments)
Now, I fussy cut around the girl because I originally didn't want the sunflower. However, it was only AFTER I put the card together and decided I wanted to add flowers after all, and glued down the die cut flowers, that I realised that I'd put one of them in that same place as the sunflower in the image! I should have just coloured in the sunflower to match the die-cut ones eh? lol
The spotty paper is from the 'Little Girl' paper pack by Echo Park. The paper i've used for the flowers and the star behind the number 20 are scraps that happened to be the perfect matching colour, they were from a freebie paper pack with a craft magazine.
I've used some Hunkydory scrabble letter card tiles, and printed the bottom sentiment off my computer. SISTER & 20 were cut using die-namics dies (By The Letter/Number).

I'm entering this card at:
Sketch Saturday - Lizy's sketch
My Mums Craft Shop - Dies or Punches
2 Cute Ink - Anything goes
That's Crafty - Girl Power!
Stamp & Create - circles or dots

Thanks for looking :) xx

3 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous card and the image is so sweet.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Jo! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday! Hope we see you again. Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous coloring! I love the sentiment - too funny! Thank you for joining us at 2 Cute Ink Challenge Blog.

    Happy Crafting!
    Jen (JLJ Designs)
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete