Wednesday 31 December 2014

My fave five of 2014

I have shared my favourite five CHRISTMAS cards for 2014,  and Debby has asked us to share our favourite cards for the whole of 2014 too. so here's mine...

HAN & LEIA...


Original post is HERE.
This was one of my first few card makes for 2014, and was made for my husband.
Love the image, love the papers, and I was happy with the brown foam/eyelet 'belt' that I made to compliment the image.
And hubby loved it :)



 SPIT HAPPENS...


Original post is HERE.
I chose this card because it uses my favourite Mo Manning stamp, Spit Happens.
I've coloured this image for both girls and boys, and for newborn cards as well as 1st birthday cards like this one. I also love how pretty the layout, papers and flowers work together on this card.



GRUMPS' BUDGIE...

Now, I couldn't do a favourite card list without including my favourite feathered dudes, the Birdbrains, could I?
I'd choose all of them for this list if I could, and my first Birdbrain card can be seen HERE, but I have chosen the following one for this list, as it still makes me giggle when I see the photo, and it was also the first Birdbrain that I coloured a little differently to personalise it especially for the recipient...


Original post is HERE.
I love how you can personalise the Birdbrains by just colouring them a little differently than the norm, and if you look through my BIRDBRAIN CARDS you will find some that show exactly what I mean.



 JUST ARRIVED...


Original post is HERE.
This card is special to me because it is the first card made for my new baby grandson, Richard Jr (RJ).



MY BATTY HERO...


Original post is HERE.
This card was made for my older grandson, Mikey.
He loves Batman, so this Tiddly Inks image was perfect for his card. I also love the cityscape die background that teams up with the image perfectly.

Well, that's it, my fave five for 2014. Here's to a happy and creative 2015!

Happy New Year everyone! xx

11 comments:

  1. Jo this is a stunning series of creations, a true showcase of your wonderful creative talent. Its hard to pick a favourite. Thank you so much for sharing them with your bloggy friends.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

  2. Lovely collection!
    Grtz Janette

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card! LOVE the darling Batman themed one--totally amazing! I'd love for you to link this up with me at my personal blog, On A Stampage, too! Here's the post link: http://mynnettekitchenonastampage.blogspot.com/2014/12/blog-highlight-for-2014-link-party.html :) HUGS and happy new year!!! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing with me! HUGS and happy new year! :) Mynn xx

      Delete
  4. Fab and fun makes

    Wishing you HAPPY NEW YEAR

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab selection of makes! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selection you have chosen to show case for us. Happy New Yr to you. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Jojo. I can see why you love these cards. I do too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing card maker you are!! What I admire most is the fact that you create them for someone specific!! But my admiration does not stop there - your creativity, your wit and your command of color shows in each of these masterpieces!! Therefore - I find I just admire YOU!! Hope you realize what a gift you have for making rare and personal cards for the people you love!! You are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your favourite cards are gorgeous, did chuckle at the star wars one.
    Thank you for joining my Favourite Five of 2014.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree...your favorite cards are gorgeous, cute, fun and some made me giggle. I would begin to chose my favorite but I really love From the Heart Stamp images these days.

    ReplyDelete