Thursday 26 March 2015

Bob(ette)

This card is for a friend who is moving into a new home tomorrow...


This cutie is Bob, (though for this card it's Bobette, lol) you can get Bob from DigiStamp Boutique. If you want to buy a girly froggy with a bow and a flowery dress, then you can get Bianca. I don't own Bianca so Bob was given a pink top on this occasion ;)
I've coloured using promarkers and a blender pen, and added a little shading with pencils.
I've framed the image with a Lea'bilities die (Leane 005 Frame Curve).
The paper is by First Edition, called Bird Song.
The flowers were cut using my Die-namics Flower & Leaf Trio die, and then I finished with some bling and a leaf punched with a Woodware punch (Ash leaf).
The sentiment is computer generated.

I'd like to enter this card at:
DigiStamp Boutique - March customer competition
Simon Says Stamp (Weds) - Anything goes
Papertake Weekly - a cut above
Sister Act  - Anything goes

Thanks for looking :) xx

3 comments:

  1. Love little Bob(ette)! How cute is that little frog!!! Another gorgeous card Jo and what a great idea for a new home card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He/she is so cute! I think this one of the cutest frigs I've ever seen.Your coloring is super and the entire card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love this card - so fun, so cool and just SO CUTE!!! My favorite thing about this card is your sentiment and the way you layered it - such an awesome idea!! Thanks for showing me something new!! You are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete