Thursday, 26 March 2015

Bob(ette)

This card is for a friend who is moving into a new home tomorrow...


This cutie is Bob, (though for this card it's Bobette, lol) you can get Bob from DigiStamp Boutique. If you want to buy a girly froggy with a bow and a flowery dress, then you can get Bianca. I don't own Bianca so Bob was given a pink top on this occasion ;)
I've coloured using promarkers and a blender pen, and added a little shading with pencils.
I've framed the image with a Lea'bilities die (Leane 005 Frame Curve).
The paper is by First Edition, called Bird Song.
The flowers were cut using my Die-namics Flower & Leaf Trio die, and then I finished with some bling and a leaf punched with a Woodware punch (Ash leaf).
The sentiment is computer generated.

I'd like to enter this card at:
DigiStamp Boutique - March customer competition
Simon Says Stamp (Weds) - Anything goes
Papertake Weekly - a cut above
Sister Act  - Anything goes

Thanks for looking :) xx

4 comments:

  1. Love little Bob(ette)! How cute is that little frog!!! Another gorgeous card Jo and what a great idea for a new home card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He/she is so cute! I think this one of the cutest frigs I've ever seen.Your coloring is super and the entire card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love this card - so fun, so cool and just SO CUTE!!! My favorite thing about this card is your sentiment and the way you layered it - such an awesome idea!! Thanks for showing me something new!! You are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh he is sooooo cute, fabulous card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete