Wednesday 6 January 2016

Midweek Inspiration at FTHS

Happy New Year everyone! :)
I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas, here's wishing that 2016 will be a kind year to you all too.

Let's kick of my 2016 posts with a midweek inspirational one for From The Heart Stamps.
But i'm actually going to share the christmas card that I gave to my parents, because I haven't blogged it before.


This image is Mistletoe Birdbrains, don't they look smart in their finery?
I teamed up this fab image with a sentiment from DigiStamp Boutique, and paper from Lawn Fawn (Peace, Joy, Love).
Dies used here are Marianne Creatables 'Mistletoe', and a Tattered Lace scalloped border die.

Thank you for stopping by today, have a great day! xx

3 comments:

  1. I bet your parents loved this Jo :-) What a super card - it's a beautifully coloured fun image and the mistletoe is a great embellishment too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Jo - great embellishment and coloring - love that pink belly!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis DP fits perfectly with this image, Jo. Lovely card, i bet your parents loved it !

    ReplyDelete