Sunday 23 April 2017

2 for Emma's birthday

My eldest is celebrating her birthday today. Here are the cards i've made for her this year.

The first, from her dad & me, using DigiStamp Boutique's Alyssa...


My daughter has short hair, so I opened up the image in my paint program and erased her ponytail (just as if i'd not inked up that part of the image if it were a rubber stamp), then printed it out ready to colour with Promarkers.

Papers: Dovecraft's Garden Party, Lawn Fawn's Let's polka in the meadow.
Dies: Creative Expressions Gemini Pictor, Lawn Fawn Scripty For You, Tattered Lace alphabet.
Other: Funky foam (for dimension behind image and text), Spectrum Noir clear glitter brush pen.

I'd like to enter this card at:
DigiStamp Boutique - April 17 customer competition
Seize the Birthday - 2 patterned papers


Now on to the 2nd card, this one was given to her from her brother...


It uses Lawn Fawn's Donut Worry stamp set.
I stamped 5 donuts in a row, coloured them with Promarkers, and added glossy accents to the 'icing'.
I added a sentiment which was computer generated.

Paper: Nitwit at LOTV Country Meadow.
Dies: Dienamics By the Letter.
Other: Funky foam (for dimension), Spectrum Noir clear glitter brush pen.

I'd like to enter this card at:
I Love Promarkers - Anything goes
Crafty Creations - Anything goes
Stamping Sensations - April Anything goes

Thanks for looking xx

6 comments:

  1. Two absolutely fabulous cards! I'll bet your daughter loved them!! Its great that you could modify the image for the first card. Love the pattern papers you've used there.. and its a great design too.
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I forgot to mention - thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real fun creation and pretty colours, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Love the donuts! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
    Ciao, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both Cards are great, Jo. I bet Emma will love them. The first one is my favorite - love all the PINK !!!

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are fantastic! very luck lady!! Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers and good luck, Liz (:(|)x

    ReplyDelete