Sunday 11 March 2018

Mother's Day cards.

These are the cards that I made this year for my Mom.


I used the outline stamps from Peony Bouquet by Altenew, stamped with old paper distress ink, then coloured them with promarkers.
The spotty paper is by Dovecraft, Back to Basics (Baby Steps)
I used the largest die from Spellbinders 'Elegant Ovals', which has a sentiment is from DigiStamp Boutique printed on to it. MOM was die-cut using By the Letter dies (Die-namics)


Here's the card that Jake gave to his Nan...


I used the floral stamps from 'Gift of Love' by Stampin Up, adding a little more shading with promarkers.
The heart is a Marianne die (CR1225), stamped with a sentiment from a LOTV stamp set (digi version HERE), and NAN added using alphabet dies by Tattered Lace.
The stripy paper is by Dovecraft, Back to Basics (Bright Spark)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Jo. My favorite is the yellow one. Lovely flowers.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very pretty cards for your Mum. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete