Friday 17 October 2008

House Mouse sketch challenge

Its challenge #9 over at House Mouse & Friends this week and Emma has given us a beautiful sketch to work with. Thanks Em!
The image I have used is also thanks to Emma, as I don't have any HM stamps yet so she kidly sent me some images.
The mixture of card & papers are all from my stash, the 'lace' was made by using my corner punch. I found the beads in amongst my jewellery making tool box, I loved how they shimmered in the light, I have attached them to the card using Anita's 3D gloss.

This card will go to my niece, her bf and their baby girl, it will be Taylor's first christmas this year, so I will probably add a greeting to the bottom of the card too.


11 comments:

  1. Love your card! It's perfect for the first X-mas from your nieces baby!
    Els
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute stamp. Nice papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute ,cute. Love it.
    Take care & keep smiling
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a lovely cute card Jo, I adore this image and the colours you've chosen. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! How very precious!!! I adore it:O) I love all the sparkle, especially the way you incorporated it into the Cuttlebugged piece of the card. So very festive!!! It makes me smile:O) Love it!!!

    Hugs!!!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet, wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet Christmas card for your nieces little one! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a sweet and adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very, very cute card! I love that image...Emma is the best :) Thanks for joining us, be sure to come back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you joined us this week. Your card is absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete