Saturday 11 October 2008

Sketch #20 - cupcake card

It's week #20 at Sketch Saturday, and here is my card for this week.
I have used patterned paper which was part of a TSV from QVC, the burgundy paper is pearlised (hence the shimmer), the image was given to me by my friend Emma (Thanks again Em! xx) I have coloured it with watercolour pencils. The sentiment is a tiny greeting from Stamps Away. The little cupcakes were hand drawn and coloured to match.
Please go take a look at the rest of the design teams fabulous cards, they are awesome!

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Jo, the PB image is adorable and I love the little cupcake embellishments. Have a great weekend. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo, hope your well. Oh wow soooo cute, love the cute PB image and glittery papers - gorgeous !!
    Have a great weekend
    hugs :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Jo! You did such a great job in hand drawing those cupcakes! And I love the stamped image Emma gave you, it's gorgeous. And I definitely need to get my hands on some of that burgundy paper, it's gorgeous! Love it!

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice your card !!!! and adorabel image !!!!!
    thanks for your beautiful sketch jo !!!!
    hugs coco

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card Jo! I love everything about it! What else can I say! Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card - very cute image.
    Take care.
    Sue. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card hun well done xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete