Saturday 7 November 2009

Sketch Saturday - it's Debbie's DT week!

So.... it's the first Saturday in November today, where has the year gone?
The first Saturday of the month also means Sketch Saturday DT week!
and this month is the turn of the lovely Debbie, who has made this beautiful sketch for us all...


This weeks sponsor is Create 4 fun, who are very generously donating 2 fabulous Inky Impressions stamps for this weeks lucky challenge winner :)



Here is my card for this week...


It's a small card ( approx 7cm squared)
This image is so cute! I love it!
I bought the stamp from an auction at eBid.
I'll be using this stamp (and another small stamp that I bought at the same time) on most of my cards this year, I only have a handful of xmas cards made so far so I needed to find something that I could do quickly, assembly line style, and these stamps fit the bill, and will help me boost my currently sad excuse for a xmas card pile.
The designer papers are from Stampin Up's 'Ski Slope' collection.

Happy crafting everyone, enjoy your weekend :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh Jo this is gorgoeus and what a sweet image, love the fab sentiment too hun...Gorgoeus !!
    Have a fabulous weekend
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo !!!!!
    your card is very nice !!
    good weekend !
    hugs coco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE this card! That cat image is sooo cute and what a fun sentiment!

    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Jo, I just love your card hun real nice coloring and your image is so adorable. Just love the sweet sentiments Jo..I have something on my blog for you Jo, come on over and see for yourself ...Hugs Terry

    ReplyDelete