Saturday 28 November 2009

Sweet Stampin...#2...colour combo!

It's week 2 over at Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog, and this week we have a colour combo challenge for you :)



Please click on the colour chart if you need to see it bigger.
Beautiful Christmas colours, don't you think?

so I decided to make a Christmas gift tag...


I started with a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock which I punched and embossed each corner with my Fiskars corner punch.
All papers are from my favourite 'Ski Slope' DSP collection, the old olive piece being punched at one end with my eyelet border punch, the flowers were punched with my boho blossoms punch, adding martha stewart 'pine branch' punchouts for the leaves.
The sentiment is from SU's 'winter post' stamp set, which I coloured in a little with SU inks and a blender pen.
Finally I got out my crop-o-dile, added 2 eyelets and threaded through a piece of bright red ribbon, tied into a bow.
I really like how this gift tag turned out! :)

PLEASE spread the word about this new challenge blog, there's some great challenges in the pipeline, as well as a fabulous prize to be won each month!

6 comments:

  1. Yummy, scrummy tag! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this Jo, gorgeous tag!

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a stunning tag, Jo....beautiful flowers!
    Have a nice weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwww Jo,what beautiful.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ya hun, love your gorgeous gift tag..the whole thing is fabulous.
    Hope your having a lovely weekend
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation Jo and a great take on the colour challenge.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete