Saturday 3 July 2010

Sem's sketch!

Yep! the lovely Simonne has provided us with a sketch this week over at Sketch Saturday... cos it's DT week!
And this week our fabulous sponsor is...



This is a brand new rubber stamp company and our lucky challenge winner this week will win 2 brand new not yet released rubber stamps! how fab is that eh?! :)




I used one of my new stamps that I received as a RAK from Lisa & PaperWorks Co, this is Carlos the crab, isn't he lovely? It's hard to tell but I stamped and coloured him twice, the second image I cut out just his eyes, claws and body to add extra dimension onto the first image with foam pads.
The bubble background paper I made myself on PSP but you can't see the bubbles very well in the photo, sorry. The 'driftwood' paper was also made on PSP but once printed out I stamped over it with pumpkin pie and old olive ink using a stamp from a set called Pocket Silhouettes by Stampin Up.
The 'starfish' was made using my SU star punch, I trimmed the ends to round them off a little, then scored and sponged it to try to resemble a starfish.
The dewdrops in the bottom left corner are from my stash, and the sentiment is computer generated.

As always the SS DT have worked their socks off and provided you all with wonderful work to feast your eyes on,
links can be found over there >>>


No Sweet Stampin card from me this week, it's Team Faye's turn to delight you, the theme this week is "Pearls and Pins" and the girls have made some gorgeous examples to show you. CLICK HERE to see for yourself.

Ok, that's me for today, thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a fab weekend :)

5 comments:

  1. Love your three dimensional crab! I also love your sketch library! I keep sketches in an Excel spreadsheet. It doesn't work very well and they are getting teenier and teenier as I add more and more but your library is now saved to my favourites and is a brilliant idea! You make lovely sketches! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Jo

    Gorgeous card and fabulous image loving him. Will have a look see at all those fab sketches! Have a lovely weekend

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is great i love it! Fab sketch and cute little cwab!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cyber Sis, this is wonderful, love that cute little carbby fellow. Hope you're ok and having a fab weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw such a sweet card Jo, the little crab is adorable.
    Thank you so much for adding ''Ronnie'' to your blog.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete