Saturday 31 July 2010

sketch saturday #114

It's Saturday, so it's time for a new sketch over at Sketch Saturday.

This is my DT card this week...



I've used Stampin Up 'Tea Party' DSP, such pretty colours don't you think?
The adorable kitten image is a free one from Sliekje digi stamps
There are absolutely LOADS to choose from!
I've used my favourite SU boho blossoms punch for the flowers, plus the scalloped edge punch which I then punched a small hole in each scallop with my cropodile for the top edge of the piece around the image. The sentiment is from a SeeD's set.

My fellow SS teamies have produced some stunning work this week, please go visit them on their blogs, their links, as always, are in my sidebar :) >>>


No Sweet Stampin card from me this week as it's Team Faye's turn to inspire you, this week there's a fab sketch to follow, and Team F have made the most gorgeous cards, but don't take my word for it, go see for yourself! ;)


Thanks for stopping by today xx

8 comments:

  1. Hiya Jo

    gorgeous card Hun, love the soft pastel colours.

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is sooo pretty, lovely design and I love these papers! Warmest wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card Jo....lovely colouring of that sweet image.....still missing you.....often thinking of you while using my watermark....received some compliments for it!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love those papers and a totally fab sketch too
    Linds xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cyber Sis, this is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty, really cute! Love the flowers. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sweetie, how's everything with you? Love the gorgeous card you have created using such pretty colours.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so adorable,love these colours and that sweet image!!! BTW Thanks for the lovely comment!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a delightful card Jo ! I love Sliekje little cats too ! She is so talented ! Thank you for following me, I am following you too now ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete