Saturday 24 March 2012

Grumps

Sketch Saturday is having a special week this week, we've reached week 200, also, we are taking part in a mini DT swap with our sponsors of this weeks challenge, Bugaboo Stamps.
You could win 7 free digis if you're our challenge winner! :)

Here's my card for our week #200 sketch challenge...



I have used Gus Birthday - Recount for my card, this image was kindly given to me by Bugaboo (thank you!), I coloured Gus with promarkers.
The purple striped paper is by Echo Park ('little girl' collection), and the mosaic purple paper is by Provocraft (tags, bags & boxes paper pack for the cricut).
I drew the word 'GRUMPS' and also the liquorice allsorts and coloured them with pm's.
This card was made for my Dad. My daughter gave this to her Grandad for his birthday, my kids all call him Grumps. His fave sweets are allsorts, or Bonties as we call them, Jake couldn't say Bertie Bassett when he was little and used to say Bonty Bassetts and the name has stuck.

I'd like to enter this card at:
Cards for men - cheeky chappies
MMCS - digital images only
Creative Inspirations - anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - anything goes

Please go see the cards made by Bugaboo's Jackie and Yvonne, as well as our talented GD for March, Cor*, and the rest of The Saturdays, you won't be disappointed!

Thanks for stopping by today, oh and remember... the UK clocks will go forward by 1 hour in the early hours tonight/tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Jo! I love your hand drawn allsorts ...My Dad loves them too! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is too funny! Love it..GRUMPS! :P~

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love allsorts as well! Love your card - made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, your hand drawn elements are fantastic hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the image and the layout, marvelous, thanks for joining our let's get digital challenge at MMCS, good luck, Gaynor DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabby card JO!! love the sweets xx

    jen xx

    ReplyDelete