Wednesday 14 March 2012

Pink & Blue Hydrangeas

The following cards were made using my pink and blue hydrangea sheets, available from craftsUprint...


These sheets are suitable for lots of occasions, including; Birthdays, Mothers Day, Anniversary, Get Well Soon and Thinking of you, and have sentiments for Mother, Mother-in-Law, Grandmother, Aunt, Sister, Sister-in-Law, and friend.
A good all rounder for that special lady. The topper fits on an A6 card blank (as shown above).
To buy via craftsUprint, you will need to purchase a minimum order value of £5.00.
Most sheets (including mine) cost just 80p, and there's so many to choose from that you can easily reach the £5 mark.
Alternatively, you can buy the sheets direct from me, there's no minimum order value if you do, all my sheets including these can be found on my other blog Jobo Designs.

Blue Hydrangea


Pink Hydrangea

There's also a matching gift tags sheet available too, which has 10 tags, 5 of each colour.

Thanks for looking xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh they are just SOOOOO gorgeous. My Nan's favourite flowers, they always remind me of her. Thanks for the memory! Karen x

    ReplyDelete