Tuesday 18 March 2014

Scooter's Buddies...

...That's the name of this image. I bought it before Paula closed Pollycraft's doors for the final time :(
Glad I got the image though, but I don't know why it's taken me so long to colour this one up...


I've used promarkers as is usual for me. I chose colours to compliment the papers which are by Bella Gypsy (The Last Key). I printed them onto card stock though to get more stability as I've used a cArt-Us die to cut out the frame behind the image.
The sentiment is from Paper Smooches, from the Sentiment Sampler set.
I've cut flowers with my Die-namics flower and leaf trio die. Then added a bit of bling to the centre of each one.

I'd like to enter Scooter and his buddies at:
Digi Galore - Anything goes
Stampin for the Weekend - Anything goes
Lexi's Creations - Punches and dies

3 comments:

  1. I'm the same Jo - I've got this one and haven't got round to colouring it yet... so many images and not enough time! Fab colours and design, gorgeous card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card thanks for sharing with lexis creations this week Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, that's a great image. Love the bright colours. Thanks for joining us at Stampin For The Weekend and Good Luck! xx

    ReplyDelete